ALL ACTION WEAR INTERNATIONAL HELMETS
The All Action Wear PASGT (US Personal Armour System Ground Troops) helmet is designed to protect against fragments/shrapnel and other ballistic threats; with improved comfort. Used by Military, Special Forces, Police and SWAT teams.
High ballistic performance with low weight, using high-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber.
PERFECT FIT SUSPENSION SYSTEM
- 6 adjustment points for perfect fit
- Adjustable chin strap
- Quick release buckle to remove helmet
- Crown mesh, with extensive adjustments, for comfortable wearing, and ventilation
- Padded front brow, with side adjusting features
- Crown EVA foam pad for trauma protection
BACK FACE DEFORMATION
The unique support structure and lamination process ensures that the helmet has minimal back face deformation from 9mm and less than 15mm from 357 Magnum and 44 Magnum.
Size Head size Weight (g)*
Extra Small 52-53cm 1,200
Small 54-55cm 1,200
Medium 55-57cm 1,200
Large 57-59cm 1,300
X Large 60-61cm 1,300
XX Large 62-64cm 1,300
Olive Drab, Desert Tan, Black, U.N. Blue, Navy Blue
- Fragmentation resistance ranging from 400 m/s up to 750 m/s; as tested with 22 Caliber, 17 grain Fragment Simulated Projectile, according to STANAG 2920 and US MIL STD 662F.
- Ballistic (National Institute of Justice)
- NIJ II: Protects against 9mm FMJ and 357 Magnum JSP, in accordance with NIJ standard 0106.01. (December 1981). It has a V50 of 550 m/s (1800 ft/s).
- NIJ IIIA: Protects against 9mm FMJ and 44 Magnum SJHP, in accordance with NIJ Standard 0101.04. (June 2001). It has a V50 of 600 m/s (2000 ft/s).