Lion alcolmeter® 600
Breath alcohol tester
A multi-function breath alcohol analysis instrument, with advanced data-logging !
The wholly new lion alcolmeter® 600 is a powerful tool for use in road traffic law enforcement, commercial health and safety programs, and in various areas of medicine …
- Advanced Data Logging Function – use the icon-driven, touch-screen display system, or the navigation pad, to enter data relating to the test, for storage and printout.
- Multi-Sampling Modes –
- Active – using a mouthpiece, for accurate measurement of the subject’s alcohol level; or using a sampling cup for a quick precursory test, just to see if alcohol is present.
- Passive – hold the 600 in front of the subject’s mouth and press the Sample button when they speak. Within seconds the display shows whether alcohol is present or not.
- Container Testing – check a suspect fluid or container for the possible presence of illicitly added alcohol.
- Fast Response and Recovery Times – after sampling the alcohol reading is shown within seconds. Then after just a short wait the instrument is ready to test the next subject.
- GPS Function [optional feature] – the exact location [to within 10 meters] of every breath test is recorded in memory.